Are You Getting it Five Times a Week?
8 January 2018
We’ve made a New Year’s Resolution for 2018 we are hoping we can stick with… Our Blog page is going to have a new blog each day Monday to Friday starting from this week! If you’re not already a regular reader, maybe you should be from now on.
Our standard schedule will be as follows:
- Mondays: A to Z of Excel Functions – start your week with a function. Do you know your COUNTA from your COUNTBLANK?
- Tuesdays: Power Pivot Principles – we’re starting a new series dedicated to the Power Pivot COM add-in
- Wednesdays: Power Query Pointers – our regular series of ideas for the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tool will continue. Can you clean up your act and keep TRIM?
- Thursdays: Power BI Tips – another new series, coming soon to a theatre near you. If you haven’t used Power BI yet, you really need to start
- Fridays: VBA Blog – our regular articles on VBA tips and tricks continues unabated.
With the Final Friday Fix, Monday Morning Mulling and other ad hoc blogs appearing from time to time, hopefully there’s something for everyone. This is all in addition to our Excel Tip of the Day and our News and Thought series which will continue to be updated on an (ir)regular basis too. And if you really do want more, do remember there’s the monthly newsletter you can subscribe to at the foot of any SumProduct webpage too.