We believe that the best training courses focus on practical issues faced by business professionals on a day-to-day basis. Such courses are most effectively delivered by experienced professionals who can share their broad and deep knowledge, gathered from across many industries and sectors. We deliver such courses, in-house and / or tailored.
|Adelaide||Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI||24th - 26th Jul 2017||3 days|
|Sydney||Excel Tips & Tricks||31st Jul 2017||1 day|
|Sydney||Financial Modelling||1st - 2nd Aug 2017||2 days|
|Perth||Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI||7th - 9th Aug 2017||3 days|
|Adelaide||Excel Tips & Tricks||14th Aug 2017||1 day|
|Adelaide||Financial Modelling||15th - 16th Aug 2017||2 days|
|Melbourne||Mergers and Acquisitions||21st - 24th Aug 2017||4 days|
|Brisbane||Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI||28th - 30th Aug 2017||3 days|
|Melbourne||Excel Tips & Tricks||4th Sep 2017||1 day|
|Melbourne||Financial Modelling||7th - 8th Sep 2017||2 days|
|Melbourne||Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI||13th - 15th Sep 2017||3 days|
|Sydney||Excel Tips & Tricks||25th Sep 2017||1 day|
|Sydney||Financial Modelling||26th - 27th Sep 2017||2 days|
|Sydney||Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI||16th - 18th Oct 2017||3 days|
|Melbourne||Excel Tips & Tricks||23rd Oct 2017||1 day|
|Melbourne||Financial Modelling||25th - 26th Oct 2017||2 days|
|Sydney||Visual Basic for Applications||6th Nov 2017||1 day|
|Sydney||Excel Tips & Tricks||13th Nov 2017||1 day|
|Sydney||Financial Modelling||14th - 15th Nov 2017||2 days|
|Melbourne||Power Pivot, Power Query and Power BI||4th - 6th Dec 2017||3 days|
|Melbourne||Excel Tips & Tricks||11th Dec 2017||1 day|
|Melbourne||Financial Modelling||13th - 14th Dec 2017||2 days|
Change your way of thinking
Our proven tools and techniques will introduce you to new ways of thinking. You will:
- Explore simple concepts and ideas to help you examine issues, from the outside-in
- Learn to differentiate between the strategic, the tactical, the operational, the planning and the minutiae (“STOP the detail”)
- Be introduced to established “bulldozer” techniques, which circumvent procrastination
- Examine quantitative versus qualitative: learn where detail matters and where it does not
- Receive highly personalised coaching from our experienced trainers
- Be introduced to the four stage thinking process
- Workshop your own problems.
Change your way of working
Work smarter, not harder. Take a tool or two from our toolbox of tricks to help you work more efficiently and effectively:
- Enhance your analytical skills through our rigorous introduction to the world of corporate, economic and financial analysis, using hands-on, practical exercises
- Learn from the professionals: we provide quantitative techniques designed to help you frame the issues, first time every time
- Let our analysts guide you through the leading developments in transaction and business modelling
- Understand the benefits of our best practice concepts.
All of our courses are presented from a practical first-hand perspective, using the most experienced trainers in the business. Rather than delivering formal lectures, we have developed discursive workshops and provide many practical examples to work through.
Download our current course brochure here:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on venues, competitive pricing, course content and bookings.