We believe that the best training courses focus on practical issues faced by business professionals on a day-to-day basis. Such courses are most effectively delivered by experienced professionals who can share their broad and deep knowledge, gathered from across many industries and sectors. We deliver such courses, in-house and / or tailored.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently spreading around the globe, we are suspending our in-person courses until further notice. However, to accommodate the new working-from-home dynamic, we are switching our public and in-house courses to an online delivery stream, presented via Microsoft Teams, with a live presenter running through the same course material, downloadable workbooks to complete the hands-on exercises during the training session, and a recording of the sessions for your use within 1 month for you to refer back to in the event of technical difficulties. To assist with the pacing and flow of the course, we will also have a moderator who will help answer questions during the course.
If you're still not sure how this will work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to walk you through the process.
|Location||Course||Course Date||Local Time||GMT||Duration|
|Online (Australia)||Excel Tips and Tricks||14 Jun 2023||09:00-17:00 AEST||(-1 day) 23:00-17:00 GMT||1 Day|
|Online (Australia)||Financial Modelling||15 - 16 Jun 2023||09:00-17:00 AEST||(-1 day) 23:00-17:00 GMT||2 Days|
Change your way of thinking
Our proven tools and techniques will introduce you to new ways of thinking. You will:
- Explore simple concepts and ideas to help you examine issues, from the outside-in
- Learn to differentiate between the strategic, the tactical, the operational, the planning and the minutiae (“STOP the detail”)
- Be introduced to established “bulldozer” techniques, which circumvent procrastination
- Examine quantitative versus qualitative: learn where detail matters and where it does not
- Receive highly personalised coaching from our experienced trainers
- Be introduced to the four stage thinking process
- Workshop your own problems.
Change your way of working
Work smarter, not harder. Take a tool or two from our toolbox of tricks to help you work more efficiently and effectively:
- Enhance your analytical skills through our rigorous introduction to the world of corporate, economic and financial analysis, using hands-on, practical exercises
- Learn from the professionals: we provide quantitative techniques designed to help you frame the issues, first time every time
- Let our analysts guide you through the leading developments in transaction and business modelling
- Understand the benefits of our best practice concepts.
All of our courses are presented from a practical first-hand perspective, using the most experienced trainers in the business. Rather than delivering formal lectures, we have developed discursive workshops and provide many practical examples to work through.
Download our current course brochure here:
Please contact email@example.com for more information on venues, competitive pricing, course content and bookings.