If you have Microsoft Excel 2010 or later, you may not realise it but you have access to self-service Power Business Intelligence (Power BI) tools. Alongside MS Query, Excel has a suite of data interrogation tools that can put many expensive management information systems to shame.
SumProduct can help you unlock the power of ready-made analysis at your fingertips, developing financial models and dashboard summaries that analyse data from a multitude of sources which were previously never linked together. Simple to use and easy to customise, SumProduct can assist with your data modelling analysis in a way Excel was never able previously.
Useful tools include:
- Microsoft Power Query for Excel is an Excel COM add-in that simplifies data discovery, access and linking
- Suddenly, you no longer need to be an IT expert to draw data from a myriad of sources and combine to understand trends and correlations
- Users may extract and transform data as they see fit without affecting the integrity of the underlying sources
- Developed for Excel 2010 and enhanced for 2013, Power Pivot is a data analysis tool that delivers more computational power than Excel alone may utilise
- Power Pivot is often known as “PivotTables on steroids” as you can link data from different sources using straightforward formulae and user-friendly links
- Provides deeper business insight in a fraction of the time using familiar Excel tools
- Users may transform data into vital information and load into Excel with ease for simple manipulation for business decision-making
Make your business more intelligent. Contact us for how Power BI may be implemented in your business today.