September 2018 Updates for Power BI Desktop
16 September 2018
The pace of change continues, but the volume may be decreasing slightly. No matter: this month’s updates include Previews of aggregations, Q&A finally available with RLS and a PDF file connector.
The September updates are as follows:
- Dot plot layout support in scatter charts
- Copy value and selection from table and matrix
- Built-in report theme options
- Report page tooltips Generally Available and Card support
- Accessibility improvements for analytics and formatting pane support
- Aggregations (Preview)
- Q&A support for RLS
- PDF file connector (Preview)
- SAP BW connector: support for measure properties
- Dataflows connector (Beta)
- M intellisense (Preview)
- Add Column From Examples: support for text padding.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our next (October) newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.