October and November 2019 Updates for Power BI Service and Mobile
6 December 2019
It has taken a while to be announced, but there have been quite a few updates for Power BI Service and Mobile recently. Here’s the complete list of the latest updates:
- Refresh your Power BI dataset using Power Automate
- On-premises data gateway management via PowerShell
- Contact list for reports and dashboards
- Power BI lineage view (Preview)
- General Availability of Automated Machine Learning
- Large models in Power BI Premium (Preview)
- Data protection capabilities (Preview)
- Embed paginated reports in applications (Preview)
- Upgrade classic workspaces to new workspaces experience
- Update for On-premises data gateway
- Updates to Power BI mobile apps
- Roadmap updates.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our next (January) newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.