October 2017 Update for Power BI Service
13 October 2017
It's not just Power BI Desktop that's had a spruce up this month. Microsoft has been busy and has also released additional features across Power BI Service and Mobile throughout too. In summary, here's the latest additions:
- Share dashboards to free users with Premium
- Allocate capacities to suit your business needs with v-core pooling
- Instantly scale-up or scale-down capacities with one click
- PubNub block to easily push data into REST APIs
- Update for On-premises data gateway
- Filter reports on the go on Power BI Mobile
- Cross platform Visio support
- Improved load performance for usage metrics.
Similar to the Desktop updates, we'll be summarising these in our next newsletter (November). We even have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.