Apologies to our readers not Down Under, but SumProduct hits the road in Oz having been invited to present for the Certified Practising Accountants of Australia (CPA Australia).
There will be four half-day CPA Excel Masterclasses held as follows (all from 9am – 12:30pm local time):
- Melbourne: Tuesday, 19 August 2014, RACV City club, Melbourne
- Sydney: Thursday, 21 August 2014, Rydges World Square, Sydney
- Brisbane: Tuesday, 26 August 2014, The Hilton, Brisbane
- Perth: Thursday, 28 August 2014, Hyatt Regency Perth
Attendees will be shown how to produce better reports in Excel with tricks and tips to suit all from the spreadsheet novice to the hardened Office guru. Topics are to include:
- Setting up smarter dashboards for an at-a-glance summary
- Constructing useful charts (e.g. waterfall chart, tornado chart and dynamic histograms)
- Making use of PivotTables
- Using conditional formatting carefully
- Why you need Excel 2013: Power BI tools and Recommendations
Future presentations / training sessions are presently being arranged for Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London and New York. If you’re interested in organising a session, you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org too.