March’s updates have recently come out and continue to improve the Filter pane and add to the DAX repertoire. But that’s not all.
Here’s the full list:
- Single select slicer
- Heat map support for Bing maps
- Cross-highlight by axis labels
- Default ToolTip formatting
- Static web URL support for buttons, shapes and images
- Filter pane improvement
- Page alignment options
- Selection pane improvements
- Formatting updates for map
- Accessible visual interaction
- Q&A recommendations for improving results
- Show dates as a hierarchy now Generally Available
- New modelling view now Generally Available
- New DAX functions
- New certified custom visuals setting in admin portal
- Craydec Regression Chart
- Power Slicer
- PDF connector now supports tables spanning multiple pages (Preview)
- Intelligent Plant’s Industrial App Store connector
- Azure Cost Management connector.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our next (April) newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.