At least eight of the current Excel MVPs have now been confirmed to present at the Excel Summit in Amsterdam on April 13 and 14.
SumProduct’s very own Liam Bastick will be amongst the MVPs presenting in this two-day conference covering:
- How to use Power Query to import, clean and convert data
- Learning the magic of Power Query’s macro language M
- How to port Power Pivot models to a SQL Server tabular model
- Learning practices that make working with Excel charts less painful
- How to use GetPivotData in Pivot Tables and Multiple Criteria Analysis
- How to increase the performance of Power Pivot Models
- Creating stunning custom Excel charts
- Preventing mistakes in Valuation Modelling and audit your spreadsheets
- Learning how to accelerate the performance of Custom VBA functions
- Understanding when and how to use Slicers and Timelines
- Receiving many invaluable tips and tricks along the way
The 2014 Summit proved to be a sell-out and early indications are that 2015 will be even bigger and better. If you are interested to learn more, check out and register at their website at Amsterdam Excel Summit where you can also find the detailed brochure.