The August release has another hotly anticipated feature from the Microsoft Business Application Summit: grouping. Grouping in reports, similar to PowerPoint’s grouping, lets you easily organise groups of visuals to move and resize them as a set. This month’s release also has some updates to Power BI’s newest features, such as an icon set picker for the newly added icons conditional formatting and measure support for key influencers.
Here’s the complete list of August updates:
- Grouping visuals
- Filter pane auto-update
- Icon style picker for Icons conditional formatting
- Conditional formatting warnings
- Key Influencers improvements
- xViz visualization suite by Visual BI
- Support for SAP HANA HDI Container
- Edit SAP variables in Power BI Service (Preview)
- PostgreSQL DirectQuery (Beta)
- MarkLogic connector now Generally Available
- New Power Platform category within Get Data
- Facebook Pages – Basic Analysis.