New Features for Excel October 2022
29 October 2022
The latest updates see the release of Check Performance for Excel web users to help speed up your workbooks and dynamic array support for Windows users (albeit in Excel for the web and the Desktop Insiders Beta presently). For Insiders using Mac, you can now shape your data using the Power Query Editor and manage your storage accounts for first and third party profiles. There are other additions / improvements too, with the full list as follows:
Excel for the web
- Check performance
- Sharing a section of Excel workbook
- Dynamic array support in charts
Excel for Windows
- Modern comments
- Dynamic array support in charts (Insiders Beta)
Excel for Mac
- Shape data with Power Query Editor (Insiders Preview)
- Manage your storage accounts (Insiders Preview).
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our November newsletter. Please remember we have virtual / online training in Excel which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page?