New Features for Excel February 2023
1 March 2023
February’s updates include the ability to manually sort row and column values in PivotTables to users of Excel for the web. For Insiders, users can also check out automatic recalculation optimisation – but that’s not all.
The full list is as follows:
Excel for the web
- PivotTables: manual sort (drag) of rows and column values
Excel for Windows
- Automatic recalculation optimisation (Insiders)
- Block untrusted XLL add-Ins (Insiders)
Excel for Mac
- Power Query Editor:
- Import data from additional sources
- Import data from SQL Server databases (Insiders)
- Automatic recalculation optimisation (Insiders).
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our April newsletter. Please remember we have virtual / online training in Excel which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page?