June 2020 Updates for Power BI Desktop
10 June 2020
This update sees several features become Generally Available, including automatic page refresh, the hierarchy slicer, the modern Ribbon and AI insights. That’s not all though.
Here’s the full list of updates:
- Enhancements to mobile layout authoring
- Automatic page refresh is now Generally Available
- Hierarchical slicer is now Generally Available
- New options for expand / collapse icons
- Modern Ribbon is now Generally Available
- Row Level Security (RLS) is now supported for Featured Tables in Excel’s Data Types gallery
- AI Insights are now Generally Available
- Line chart dot formatting options
- Radar chart by MAQ Software
- ValQ for Modern Visual Planning
- Advanced Trellis by xViz
- Updates to Gantt chart by xViz
- Updates to Cards with States by OKViz
- Agile HR Analytics
- Uber User Data Report
- Model view enabled for Live Connect (Preview)
- Updates to Model view
- Palantir Foundry connector.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our July newsletter. Please remember we have virtual / online training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.