July 2020 Updates for Power BI Desktop
16 July 2020
This month’s updates include several enhancements to Q&A, gradient legend support, an ability to further customise slicer header text, the General Availability release for both the relative time filter and Model View enabled for Live Connect, an ability to now launch external tools from Power BI Desktop and more.
Here’s the full list of updates:
- Gradient legend
- Ability to further customise slicer header text
- Relative time filter is now Generally Available
- Enhancements to Q&A
- Azure Maps visual (Preview)
- Updates to Multi-Axis Chart by xViz
- Support for Excel financial functions
- Model View enabled for Live Connect is now Generally Available
- Global option to disable automatic type detection
- YouTube Analytics by MAQ Software
- Launch external tools from Power BI Desktop (Preview).
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our August newsletter. Please remember we have virtual / online training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.