January 2019 Updates for Power BI Service and Mobile
24 January 2019
It’s been a while – but they’re back! There are some new Previews, rolled out new features, and improved existing functionality across Power BI Service and Power BI Mobile:
- Power BI data prep with dataflows (Preview)
- Paginated reports in Power BI Premium (Preview)
- Updates to the Premium Capacity Metrics app
- Recommended apps on Power BI Home
- On-premises data gateway updates
- Shared credentials, in-app URLs, and more on Mobile
- Release notes updates
- Personal bookmarks.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our next (February) newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.