August 2020 Updates for Power BI Desktop
13 August 2020
Yup, it's that time of the month again! The latest updates released for Power BI Desktop include support for Perspectives in Personalize visuals, a rectangular select for data points, dynamic formatting support for more visuals, Direct Query support for Q&A and several new AppSource visuals. But of course, that’s not all...
Here’s the full list of updates:
- Perspectives support for Personalize visuals (Preview)
- Rectangular lasso select for data points (Preview)
- Added dynamic formatting support for more visuals
- Direct Query support for Q&A (Preview)
- Linear Gauge by xViz
- Advanced Pie and Donut by xViz
- Ratings visual by TME AG
- Toggle switch by TME AG
- Drill Down Pie PRO by MAQ Software
- ADWISE RoadMap
- Updates to ArcGIS Maps
- Extending administrative capabilities for AppSource visuals
- Agile CRM Analytics for Dynamics 365
- Text / CSV By Example (Preview)
- Cherwell connector
- Automation Anywhere connector
- Acterys connector.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our September newsletter. Please remember we have virtual / online training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.