Armed with 40 years of combined experience SumProduct is proud to present our Financial Modelling online training course! This course tackles the age-old issue of financial modelling head on and breaks down the seemingly complicated process into small segments that are easily digestible. Furthermore, it offers you the ability to learn at your own pace, jumping in and out as and when you like!
- 465 interactive slides
- 6+ hours of video lessons
- 25 questions
- 1 financial model broken down into 28 easy steps
- 30+ hands-on Excel workbook walkthrough files.
Who this course is for?
It is vital for the three primary financial statements: namely, the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement, to be understood thoroughly by everyone involved in the business decision making process. Only through understanding the core concepts can you avoid the common mistakes that people make when working with these three statements. Our Financial Modelling online course allows you to learn the core concepts of the three financial statements, at your own pace!
This course also offers flexibility in learning methods, presenting key knowledge points in interactive slides, for the hands-on learner, or presenting the same knowledge points in videos for the visual learner.
This course is jam-packed full of interactive slides that break down the modelling process, walking you through a step-by-step guide to to create your own financial model. The 6+ hours of videos will also guide you through the entire modelling process, highlighting key practices along the way. Our developers have crafted the questions to test key knowledge points for you to pick up on, to ensure you walk away with the most important points. Finally, you get to keep the 30+ Excel walkthrough files for future reference.
Interactive Case Study
Start with a blank Excel workbook in the beginning of the course, work through the course and develop a small, straightforward model that enables our methods to be demonstrated readily and practiced comprehensively. Break down the complicated financial modelling process into bite sized, digestible chunks to be consumed at your own pace! At the end of this course, users will have built a complete set of financial statements and will be able to repeat this process when building their own models.
- Understanding the differences between the three primary financial statements
- Develop a straightforward approach that can be employed again for future financial modelling projects
- Balance the dreaded balance sheet in seconds
- Learn to avoid common mistakes
- Learn at your own pace, anytime, anywhere!
- Layout Tips
- Time Series Analysis
- Error Checks
- Financial Model Template Example
- Financial Statement Theory
- Control Accounts
- Initial Structure of the Financial Model
- Linking the Financial Statements
- Example Model Build
- Initial Structure
- Adding Sheets
- Creating the Financial Statement Worksheets
- Costs of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Operating Expenditure (OPEX)
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Single Entry Accounting
- Opening Balance Sheet
- Indirect Cash Flow
- Working internet connection
- Computer or handheld device (mobile devices must download the Articulate Mobile Player app from the relevant app store)
- Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016