The key to having a successful, high performing team is to ensure that they have the right skills and resources to draw on. We believe that the best training courses focus on practical issues faced by business professionals on a day-to-day basis. Such courses are most effectively delivered by experienced professionals who can share their broad and deep knowledge, gathered from across many industries and sectors.
SumProduct can work with your business teams to identify the key learning areas that need to be addressed, and customise a course and delivery structure that works for your needs.
Some of the advantages of an in-house training course include:
- Case studies used in the training can be adapted to match your business needs.
- We tailor the training materials to focus on your specific requirements.
- It is a cost-effective means of training a larger group of people (4 or more).
- Flexible delivery arrangements – we can work on your schedules and adapt to the needs of your team – days in a row, split across weeks, breakfast or lunch sessions, etc..
We use an ADDIE approach to developing our tailored training materials, involving the following processes:
- Analyse – we will sit and work with business teams, managers and HR to ensure that key training objectives will be achieved.
- Design – drawing from our experience working with companies across Australia and around the globe, we will design a course structure and timetable that works for your team.
- Develop – compiling materials from our wide range of public courses, and developing bespoke material on a case-by-case basis, our experts will customise a case study for your business needs.
- Implement – each of our trainers has over 10 years of professional experience, and have trained thousands of students across a wide range of companies and industries.
- Evaluate – after each course, we work with you to evaluate the learning experience for your team, in order to improve our services and to adapt any further courses we run for your business in line with the feedback that we get.
Our senior trainers have managed training departments at our competitors, and have developed customised training programmes for companies including NAB, ANZ, Bankwest, PPB Advisory, Australand and Leighton Contractors, amongst many others both domestically and internationally.
To speak to a team member about organising an in-house training course for your team, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.