The new stuff keeps coming. We’re feeling a little lazy this month so no categorisations:
- Multi-geo support for Power BI Premium (Preview)
- APIs and PowerShell Cmdlets
- Persistent filters on custom visuals
- New workspaces experience (Preview)
- Custom visuals API v1.1 and older deprecation
- Power BI Report URL filter improvements
- On-premises data gateway update
- Power BI Premium Capacity Monitoring (Preview)
- Single Sign-On in Power BI Mobile Windows App
- Phone report layout editing in Power BI Service
- Phone drill through now available for Table and Matrix visuals.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our next (October) newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.