It’s not just Power BI Desktop that gets a fresh lick of paint. The Power BI Service and Mobile Apps have had updates too. These revisions have crept out over the past couple of months but have now been formally "announced" by Microsoft and include:
- Share and Favorite (sic) Power BI reports
- OAuth2 and DirectQuery single sign-on support for Azure SQL Database and Data Warehouse
- In-region auditing
- General Availability of SharePoint online report web part
- Custom visuals admin control
- Scheduled refresh support for Azure Analysis Services
- January update for On-premises gateway
- Improved hyperlink support on Mobile.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our March newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.