This month’s updates include several enhancements to Q&A, gradient legend support, an ability to further customise slicer header text, the General Availability release for both the relative time filter and Model View enabled for Live Connect, an ability to now launch external tools from Power BI Desktop and more.
Here’s the full list of updates:
- Gradient legend
- Ability to further customise slicer header text
- Relative time filter is now Generally Available
- Enhancements to Q&A
- Azure Maps visual (Preview)
- Updates to Multi-Axis Chart by xViz
- Support for Excel financial functions
- Model View enabled for Live Connect is now Generally Available
- Global option to disable automatic type detection
- YouTube Analytics by MAQ Software
- Launch external tools from Power BI Desktop (Preview).