After the avalanche of updates last month (nothing to do with the Microsoft Business Applications Summit we’re sure), normal service has been resumed this month with a more reasonable number of updates to get your teeth into.
The August updates are as follows:
- Print reports through Export to PDF
- Create bookmark groups
- Theming Generally Available
- Slicer restatement
- Conditional formatting by values
- Python integration (Preview)
- Q&A improvements:
- Q&A in Power BI Desktop Generally Available
- Better matching experience for Power BI Desktop and Power BI Premium
- Data categories for measures
- Statistical DAX functions
- 3AG Systems Column Chart with Variance
- Scatter Chart by Akvelon
- Small Multiples Line Chart
- Add Natural Language Summaries for BI
- Pivot Slicer
- Spark connector Generally Available.
As always, we'll be detailing these updates in our next (September) newsletter. Please remember we have training in Power BI which you can find out more about here. If you are not already a subscriber, why not sign up at the bottom of any SumProduct web page? And don't forget to download the latest version of Power BI Desktop here too.